WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF:
LATINBALLROOMDANCE.COM - STUDIO
The Best, Fun & Most Affordable Dance Classes in NY and NJ
WELCOME TO THE FULL INTEGRATION PROGRAM
THE BEST WAY , EZ AND SIMPLE TO LEARN TO DANCE - HAVING FUN!!!
Here in The HEART OF Kennedy Blvd. in North Bergen, NJ :
LATINBALLROOMDANCE.COM - STUDIO
=WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE=
Start Your Exciting Dance Lessons at One of the Best
Dance Studios in New Jersey!
Women Feel Sexy &
Men Feel in Charge on The Dance Floor
Professional - Unique - Original - Dedicated
and The Most Affordable Prices in Dance Lessons
in ALL NEW JERSEY & NEW YORK
-Simple & Affordable Pricing-
NO SURPRISES !
NO CONTRACTS !
NO REGISTRATIONS FEES !
Specialists in Dance Lessons &
Wedding Dance Choreography - Sweet 16 - Quinceañeras -
Latin Ballroom Dance - Salsa 0n2 & 0n1 - Bachata
The International Latin dances: Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive.
The International Standard dances: Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Quickstep and Viennese Waltz.
American Style, International Style, Argentine Tango, Nightclub Two-Step, Salsa and Hustle,
CONTACT US ASAP
(THIS CLASS IS EXCLUSIVE FOR GIRLS ONLY) The PRO/AM INSTRUCTOR ANNEL CORTORREAL
Will TEACH YOU
7 Fundamental Styling Concepts
I have provided some simple examples, below, where each styling element serves two purposes: first, to facilitate the lead while ensuring safe figure execution and second, to look feminine, according to my personal preferences. While reading through these concepts, try to think of ways you might change the styling outcome to reflect your own preferences while still making safety your first priority.
1) Raising the arm(s) whenever a figure is being led by the shoulder blades, waist, or hips, keeps you from accidentally obstructing the lead. This situation also arises during hammerlocks or wraps behind the back, where the hand being used is at waist-level. The way you develop the arm upward as well as the timing of the full extension are crucial in preventing hitting your partner, especially during a spin into a wrap. While you can also extend the arm(s) sideways, there is a greater risk of accidents happening this way, especially while first learning proper styling and partner work.
2) Keeping the hands up at chest-level when not doing a specific gesture helps with proper contra-body motion (see point #5) and ensures that your hands are ready for any lead. I call this your “neutral position” or the default posture you will take up when nothing else is being asked of you. The time it takes to respond to overhead signals when your hands are down to your sides can be the difference between a fast and slow follower. Incidentally, this applies to leaders as well!
3) Extending the free arm sideways during spin preparations is absolutely essential for both balance and momentum. If this isn’t possible (if both arms are being used for the lead or if the figure is a non-resistance turn), the elbows should at least stay high at chest-level (see point #4).
4) Keeping the elbows at chest-level while spinning will help improve your balance and is one of the most important components of spinning posture. Of course, once you have mastered basic spinning concepts, it is possible to spin with many different arm positions. But, moving from the neutral hand position (point #2) into a chest-level spinning position increases reaction time because the distance between the two positions is quite small. Additionally, incorporating this styling technique into your dancing will ensure that your free hand will always be up and out of the way when being led into a wrap over the front of your body.
DANCE 1 Classes
((TOTAL 1 CLASSES Each.) 60 Minutes Duration Classes
(((1 HR OF class in stylish DANCING)))
(((Add 3.5% CC processing fee)))
NOTE: THE STUDIO WILL SET-UP THE DAY & TIME FOR THIS CLASS
MUST BE ENROLL BEFORE THE CLASS START & MAKE A FULL PAYMENT
-I SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS-
5)Contra-body movement, while quite natural in everyday walking, is actually one of the more complex characteristics of salsa movement. Salsa, like many African dances, is polycentric in nature, meaning that its characteristic movements originate from more than one center of the body. In its most basic form, contra-body motion improves balance for every figure in salsa. Much of salsa body movement for ladies is based on this concept and when mastered, can look both complicated and sexy.
6) Offering the hand with the palm facing down is a decidedly feminine gesture, but it also gives the leader more options in hand angles to initiate a figure. Remember that it is the leader’s job to ask for your hand with his palm facing up.
7) Hair combing (running the hands over the head) and body caress styling are two common movements that are not functional to specific partner work figures, but that I include here because they allow women to look feminine and sexy while keeping the arms close enough to prevent accidental elbow jabs. In fact, I consider hair combs and caresses to be more traditional salsa styling that probably evolved to get hair out of one’s face while still looking sexy and to style compactly on a bustling dance floor. This is one of my favorite styles because it still works for the same purposes today and involves intuitive movements!
This is one of the Best Way to Learn To Dance and you can Coming to the Studio by Yourself or with or Without Partner.
Everything Work as Simple Like This: "DATEM"
D= YOU DECISION and DETERMINATION:
A= YOU AVAILITYS and SPEED:
T= IN YOUR OWN TIME
E= WITH YOUR EFFORT
M= Money (Ck Our Super AFFORDABLE PRICES)
- Will Ralistic our Prices are Considered 1/2 Price the any Professional Dance Studio In The Metro Area NY and NJ
-And With This we Make the Dreams The More 25,000 People be able to coming to our Studio in the Last 18 Years
SO ARE YOU READY TO START?
-Classes Are 1/2 Hr Each
- You Will Starting with our Introductory Program of 3 Classes for Just $99 or buy a Single Class
- So... 2 People can Enjoy This Program "YES" at the Same AFFORDABLE RATE.
-We Recommend Dress Casual / Sportswear
Ponytail for Long Hair, Bottle of Water, Leather Sole Shoes - High Heels -Dress Shoes
for B1- Beginners Is OK
(We Prefered The RIGHT TOOL "Dancing Shoes")
Ask your Instructors for Show you a best recomendation for you.
Are You Ready To Starting Click (Here) in your level - Is 4 Level to move on in the studio
- BACHATA Lessons are 2 Hrs Classes-
- SALSA Lessons are 90 Mins Classes-
Price is per Person - Please Review The Calendar in order to Buy the Right Pack for you
You Can Starting in any point in the cycles in your level - Is 3 Level to Move on in the studio
(Click Here for Schedule)
You can Choose go to salsa and bachata program is not conflicts in the days and the times - Please Review The Dance Schedule if you can make to coming to classes
- Practice Sessions 5 HRS -
Second FRIDAY of The Month
(9pm -to- 2:00am)
DJ Mambo King / DJ Jay R
SOCIAL DANCE PARTY
Buy Features Overview
TICKES ON SALE NOW :
The following is a SOCIAL PARTY with the intention the Students practice.
This Sections Are By 2do Friday of the month (Close to 15 of the Month)
NEXT EVENT: SOCIAL NIGHT PARTY
5 HRS PRACTICE SECTION !!! @ The Studio
Friday: 22, JUNE 2018 (9pm-2am)
COVER & TICKERS
50 Tickets Available.
CONTACT US: eMail [LatinBallroomDancenj@gmail.com] In any case you whant to conect with us, In English or Spanish | Ask for LUIS GP - Thank you
GET FAST RESPOND ASAP BY:
FACEBOOK MESSENGER TEXT - CALL or VIDEO CALL
Why Take Dance Lessons & Dancing is Good For You?BENEFITS OF DANCING
1. Lifts your mood
2. Improves learning abilities
3. Builds self-esteem
4. Keeps your brain fit
5. Keeps your body fit and flexible
6. Boosts mental health
7. Boosts your immune system
8. Reduces stress
9. Makes you feel happier
10. Has anti-aging effects
11. Improves skin tone and color
12. Improves sleeping patterns
13. Helps prevent strokes
14. Improves joint function
15. Improves muscle strength/tone
16. Reduces anxiety and depression
17. Sharpens memory
18. Improves musicality
19. Boosts productivity
20. Boosts creative thinking
21. Improves body image
22. Gives you confidence
23. Helps you keep focused in life
24. Improves eating habits
25. Increases longevity
26. Strengthens your bones
27. Strengthens your heart
28. Improves posture
29. Increases body awareness
30. Improves coordination
31. Improves cholesterol levels
32. Lower risk of certain cancers
33. Lowers high blood pressure
34. Lowers risk of diabetes
35. Fights dementia
36. Eases back pain
37. Decreases osteoporosis risk
38. Reduces feelings of depression
39. Prevents muscle loss
40. Increases energy and endurance
41. Increases sports performance
42. Increases pain resistance
43. Improves balance and coordination
44. Improves oxygen supply to cells
45. Improves concentration
46. Helps with self-control
47. Lessens fatigue
48. Increases sex drive and satisfaction
49. Makes life more exciting
50. Improves quality of life
DO YOU WANT MORE?
And is more Reasons Why People Take A Dancing Lessons
...WE WANT TO KNOW YOURS
::: STUDIO RENTALS ::: SUPER - AFFORDABLE=
-FOR BUSINESS Meetings - Sales or presentations - CONFERENCE - Training - Meetup - Other
(Starting $65 hr for Studio Rentals)
-EVENTS MULTIMEDIA Short & Future Film /Video or Photography - TV Set - Casting Performing Rehearsal - (CALL 201.583.1007)
-SOCIAL EVENTS ( Baby Shower, Despedidas De Solteras(os), Birthday Party's, Surprises Party. Engagements, Anniversaries, Small Weddings, And any other SocialEvents / $150 Per Hr
RENT INCLUDE: AUDIO EQUIPMENT 2000 Watt Audio- All Set Up / 30 CHAIR - 1 Large Sofa for 10 People - 4 Tables 10 Ft. And 2 of 4 Ft. / Disco Light& LED Party Light All Set Up / Hall UP TO 50 People.
(CLEANING IS $150 Additional / Call to Reserve 2015831007)
EZ - COMFORTABLE - CONVENIENT - SECURE
THE MOST AMAZING DANCE PROGRAM IS HERE IN LATINBALLROOMDANCE.com Studios
In New Jersey
We are a Certified DANCE STUDIO By the STATE OF NJ and the only one Endorsed for Excellence in Education by the National Dance COUNCIL of America (NDCA). with more than 9915 STUDENTS in the last 17 years & Over 1937 CHOREOGRAPHies For Weddings, QuinceaÑeras & Sweet 16 events - Live PERFORMANCES - Showcases - Corporate - BRIDAL SHOWER BACHELOR parties - SCHOOLS - UNIVERSITieS - COLLeGES - GOVernment - TV SHOWS - MUSIC VIDEOS - DANCE COMPETITION
- private SOCIAL EVENTS -
With dance instructors & DANCERS bilingual AND WITH THE LATIN FLAVOR
is unique and original in every production And THE MOST AFFORDABLE DANCE STUDIO NJ & NY
Memberships & Associations
Step through the doors at LATINBALLROOMDANCE.com Studios…
and you enter the glamorous world of Dance, Latin Ballroom, Production, Art, Beauty and Style.
The learning environment at our school is hands-on with a great deal of personal attention. We’re like a family here. And our classes are intimate with about 20 students.
At LatinBallroomdance.com Studios, you'll work with a variety of professional dance instructors. This sets us apart from other dance studios or dance schools in the area...We are the only studio certified by NDCA of America as PRO/Am Competitor & Instruction.
As a graduate of our dance studio, you'll have so many exciting dance abilities and benefits including
This is a group for NJ-SALSA BACHATA & Latin Ballroom Dance MEETUP - North Bergen. Anyone interested in dance, (Latin and Ballroom). All levels are welcome. The Best Affordable Dance Lessons In All of New Jersey and the NY Area.
Learn to dance NOW!!!
Enjoy Our Passion... Make It Yours
Step through the doors at LATINBALLROOMDANCE.com Studios… and you enter the glamorous world of dance, Latin Ballroom, beauty and style!
The learning environment at our school is hands-on with a great deal of personal attention. We’re like a family here. Our classes are intimate. with about 20 students.
At LatinBallroomDance.com studios, you’ll work with a variety of dance and styles. As you finish one of our programs, we want you to know that you will not be the same on or off the dance floor. We don't only teach you to dance, but we help you to find a new path in your life... and that is priceless.
-We like to say:
Enjoy Our Passion... Make It Yours!
NORTH JERSEY - HUDSON, BERGEN, PASSAIC, MORRIS, SUSSEX
Principal Classes at our Studio in North Jersey
GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR DANCE LESSONS & DANCE CLASSES AVAILABLE NOW !
Started at AVAILABLE - LATINBALLROOMDANCE.com STUDIO WEBSITE! To bag the best bargains and gift certificates that you have to be quick because, if you snooze, you’ll lose. There are hundreds of incredible, limited-time Lightning Deals, but they’ll be snapped up quickly. LATINBALLROOMDANCE.com Studios will be adding new discounted items to the site as often as every YEAR ONLY AT THIS TIME TO BUY THE BEST PACKAGES IN DANCE LESSONS to Use All Year Around.
WHAT IS THE SPECIAL
THIS WEEK ON SALE
THE GREAT DEAL
THAT YOU LOOKING FOR
At The Perfect Price
New students are always WELCOME TO THE STUDIO and evaluation-consultation with one of our instructors is Available.
NOTE: New & old students -
Bring Dress Shoes,
Heels For Ladies
Lessons Are 90 Min. Long
( 3 Times Per Week )
with one of our instructors.
SERVING AREAS FOR
DANCE LESSON SALSA & CHOREOGRAPHY
All Choreographer & Instructor Willing To Travel - out the Studio
for you Event or Teaching a Dance Lessons.
Please contact us for more 201-583-1007
All photography, video, website, social & marketing provided by LuisGPrieto.com LLC